Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

TRUE FEELINGS

Life is weird. Even weirder when one is sick. Things go through my mind as I am still human. What I do think is weird is how my own feelings go through my mind. Fears and even a little depression every now and then. What fears I do have is being alone when my time is up to meet my maker. I feel this way as I think mainly as I have been single for so long and now feel that being sick with my disease I will never meet my soul mate. With the oxygen and dealing with the weight issue I feel that people will just look at me as an out cast.
Yes, I do have a couple of good friends and I am close with my brother's and my mother. It's not the same as wanting that special person in your life. Yes, I do fear that I will be alone in that aspect, but am not sure if it is due to the sarcoid or just having the problem that I have been dealing with all my life which is the weight.
I have always felt good helping others which I am always happy to do. I enjoy helping, being the shoulder for someone to lean on when needed, but there comes a time when I do get lonely and say "Is there anyone there for me who will accept me for me?" This is something that I go through every now and then and know it will pass.
Yet I am sure there is that special someone who will look at me for who I am. Even with the cannula in the nose and the added pounds, that too is even hard to rid of as I am doing so now. I am human, I have real feelings, and I get through the bad times I have. And some issues that I even have to confront and get out in the open. Just trying to find the right way to get the feelings out is not that easy sometimes for me. Yes it is time to tell you about me and thanks for listening. Mike G.

No comments:

Post a Comment